Fund for VMA
If you are interested in making a gift to Villa Maria Academy, consider the Fund for VMA. Since 1892, Villa Maria Academy has prided itself on giving any deserving student an extraordinary college-preparatory education that prepares them to meet the demands of higher education, contribute to society and answer the call of Catholic service.
All gifts to the Fund for VMA have enormous impact on VMA's ability to enhance its standards of excellence in teaching, scholarships, student development and facilities. Your annual gifts fuel the success of this school and touch every aspect of our students’ experience.
Specifically, your gift to the Fund for VMA will:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students – making a VMA education possible for more young women;
- Enable VMA to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as role models for our students;
- Contribute to the cutting-edge technology, lab equipment and others state-of-the-art learning tools used in the classroom;
- Instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence in their lives through a dynamic Campus Ministry program;
- Offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our fine arts offerings;
- Ensure that VMA continues its winning athletic tradition;
- Give students an extraordinary and enriching experience – The Villa experience – that they will treasure for a lifetime.
Villa Maria Academy alumni, parents and friends know firsthand the transforming power of the Villa education. Consider sharing that gift with others. Those who financially support VMA uphold the spirit of philanthropy that has sustained this school since its founding. Your generosity, leadership and faith in our mission helps Villa Maria Academy flourish each year.
The Fund for VMA continues to be the primary vehicle for members of the Villa community to join together in a meaningful effort to support the mission of this great school. Donations to the Fund for VMA may be made online, by phone or by check. We welcome and are grateful for your support!
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Lauren Varner, Director of Advancement at 814-838-2061 ext 3245 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.