Villa Maria Academy’s Open House will be held on Sunday, October 28th from Noon – 3:00pm.
The Open House will allow you to meet our students, teachers, and coaches as well as an opportunity to experience:
• Guided Tours With Students
• Classroom Demonstrations
• Villa’s iPad Program
• Villa’s Newly Renovated Library, Chapel, Student Lounge, Classrooms, Gymnasium, & Auditorium
• Villa’s Ultra-Modern, Newly Constructed Science Lab
• Our State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
• A Complimentary Taste of Villa’s Cafeteria Offerings
Parking Available in parking lot on East side of Villa
The main assembly will take place in the auditorium from 2:30 – 3:00pm at which time there will be several drawings for scholarships.
• 7th Graders (5) $500 Scholarship Drawings for 8th grade tuition or 9th grade VILLA tuition for students currently attending non-Catholic schools.
• 8th Graders (3) $1000 Scholarship Drawings for 9th grade VILLA tuition
• Families must be present to win, non-transferable.
If you have any questions about Open House, the entrance exam, or anything else regarding admission to Villa Maria Academy then please contact Ms. Christine Uht, Associate Director of Enrollment Management, either by phone at (814) 838-2061, extension 3239, or via e-mail at christine.uht@prep-Villa.com