Fund for Cathedral Prep
If you are interested in making a gift to Cathedral Prep, consider the Fund for Cathedral Prep. Since 1925, Cathedral Preparatory School has prided itself on giving any deserving student an extraordinary college-preparatory education that prepares them to meet the demands of higher education, contribute to society and answer the call of Catholic service.
All gifts to the Fund for Cathedral Prep have enormous impact on Prep's ability to enhance its standards of excellence in teaching, scholarships, student development and facilities. Your annual gifts fuel the success of this school and touch every aspect of our students’ experience.
Specifically, your gift to the Fund for Cathedral Prep will:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students – making a Prep education possible for more young men;
- Enable Prep to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as role models for our students;
- Contribute to the cutting-edge technology, lab equipment and others state-of-the-art learning tools used in the classroom;
- Instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence in their lives through a dynamic Campus Ministry program;
- Offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our fine arts offerings;
- Ensure that Prep continues its winning athletic tradition;
- Give students an extraordinary and enriching experience that they will treasure for a lifetime.
Cathedral Prep alumni, parents and friends know firsthand the transforming power of a Prep education. Consider sharing that gift with others. Those who financially support Prep uphold the spirit of philanthropy that has sustained this school since its founding. Your generosity, leadership and faith in our mission helps Cathedral Preparatory School flourish each year.
The Fund for Cathedral Prep continues to be the primary vehicle for members of the Prep community to join together in a meaningful effort to support the mission of this great school. Donations to the Fund for Cathedral Prep may be made online, by phone or by check. We welcome and are grateful for your support!
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Steve Piotrowicz '08, Annual Fund Manager, 814-453-7737 ext 2246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.