VMA Parent Association
The Parent Association is an organization made up of parents, grandparents, and caregivers of Villa students. The PA hosts five events throughout the school year.
- 1. Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon – just a few volunteers work together to organize this event. A delicious luncheon is held during Catholic Schools week in the Teacher lounge to show all the teachers and staff how much we appreciate all their hard work! Donations are accepted to help off-set the cost, and teachers are all given a small token of appreciation.
- 2.Father/Daughter Communion Brunch – Typically held in March, this event starts off with a mass in Villa’s auditorium, followed by a delicious brunch held in the cafeteria. A picture is taken of each Father/Daughter to create a small keepsake.
- 3.Sports Day Luncheon – The PA hosts this luncheon held during one of the most fun and exciting days at Villa, Sports Day! Many volunteers throughout the day help sell hot dogs, hamburgers, cotton candy, drinks, pepperoni balls, snacks, etc. Also, while volunteering, you can always take a sneak peek at the many sporting events held throughout the day!
- 4.Senior Raffle – New this past year, taking place of the raffle held during SNO, each senior is given tickets for a chance to win one of several “college ready” items. Each senior receives a small gift as well.
- 5.Commencement Ball – This event is held immediately following the graduation ceremony. Appetizers and drinks are served in the cafeteria that has been transformed into an elegant party setting, and the gym is decorated for the Ball, along with a DJ playing music for the girls to dance to for their last official night together as the senior class!
There are a few meetings in the fall and meetings are typically held once a month starting in January. Dates will be announced by email and School Messenger phone broadcasts. Please contact any PA officer with any questions:
President: Heidi Messina – email@example.com
Virginia Prischak – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Ann Denny – email@example.com
Treasurer: Debbie Constable – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Ellie Chamberlin – email@example.com