- When should I plan to arrive?
- Whom should I contact with my travel information?
- What will life be like in Northwest Pennsylvania?
- What is the weather like?
- What shall I bring with me? Clothing? School supplies? Can I ship things in advance?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Who is the person to contact with financial questions?
- When do I get my schedule of classes?
- What about English Language Services (ESL)?
- What about college counseling?
- What extracurricular activities are available?
- What will the August orientation cover?
- Can I participate in interscholastic athletics?
- How do I fulfill the community service requirement?
We know you will have many questions as you prepare to start your school year with us. Here you will find useful information that will answer many of your questions. Feel free to contact Mr. Timothy Dougherty '98, Vice President of Enrollment Management, either by phone at (814) 453-7737, Ext. 3 (office) or by email email@example.com or Ms. Christine Uht '13, Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management, either by phone at (814) 838-2061, Ext. 3239 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.