iPad Handout Process (New / Transfer Students)
Please note that following criteria must be met to receive an iPad:
- Both Parent and Student must be present.
- Parent or student must provide Photo Identification
- A signed copy of the iPad Technology Agreement and Use policy. Only the last page is required for turn in. Click here to download the iPad Agreement
- A signed copy of the Diocese of Erie Acceptable Use and Internet Safety Policy. Only the last 2 pages are required for turn in. Click here to download the Diocesan Agreement
- The student must also be in good financial standing with the school.
Copies of these forms will be provided for those that do not have access to a printer.
If you have any questions, please check the iPad FAQ page or contact the technology center.